Sunday, September 14, 2008

The kiddos

Travis was able to help get the kids to both sit in the same place and smile for me at the same time!!

Owen went to his first Kindermusik class this week, he had a lot of fun!! He was the littlest one in his class, but he still did a pretty good job of taking part and sitting still.
Seems like our mornings are filled with activities this fall!! At least both kids are great about going places and doing things.
There is something so cute about Owen in the morning!! I could just snuggle him forever. He woke up with some very fuzzy hair the other morning and I just had to take a picture!! I am sure his future girlfriends will appreciate it someday:)
Ellie had her first soccer game last Saturday morning. She will play in 6 games total!! Right now, she has a lot of fun and basically runs up and down the field acting like she knows what she is doing. Really, she is more interested in the bugs, grass and doing some fancy jumps on the field:) But, it is good exercise and she is learning the basics!!
She is playing on the Gilbert team, there are 5 other little girls on her team. Of course she had to put on her lip gloss before heading out to the field:)
The never separated duo Ellie and Ava in their cheerleading outfits. We all went tailgating before the home game last weekend!
The kids were introduced to the bean bag toss. Owen is enjoying his pretzels!! Ellie and Ava had fun watching the game, or I guess dancing around the hill with Ava's older sister. I think Ellie likes to go because of the popcorn and cotton candy!! Owen likes the drums and all the noise:)



2 comments:

The Miller family said...

Great pics. So sorry about those Cyclones...maybe you need to reconsider your colors...hehe. I love all the pictures. Ellie is looking so grownup and sounds very busy with all of her activites and her parties. So cute. That pic of Owen with his hair sticking up is so funny and adorable. We miss you guys!!

Travis said...

I LOVE the pic with Owen and his hairdo, it is so cute! Looks like he and Ellie are having a great fall so far!:)

Nicole