Friday, January 30, 2009

Winter fun

All three kids lounging together. I don't think Connor was really into the feature presentation!
Ellie continues to treat Connor like her little doll. She LOVES his hair. She is always coming up with something new to say his hair is soft like. For example, his hair is soft like a bunny, blanket, etc... In this photo I handed him to her and she said 'come here little buddy, time to make a stop at the sissy shop' I cracked up!! She has become our little jokester!!

Ellie LOVES to help in the kitchen. Anytime I am cooking she asks to help, here we were making some waffles for Daddy.


Boxes are one of the best toys around!! Unfortunately, what came in this box was not cheep!! Owen is trying to box his sister up to send her away. This is NOT likely, he worships the ground she walks on, now she might be more willing to box him up and ship him off!! We finally have our good little Owen back in the house. It was a long 4 week adjustment for him (and us dealing with him), Travis and I would wonder how many times a day we were telling him 'no' or putting the poor guy in time out. I think he finally figured out it just wasn't going to work for him to be naughty.



Poor Connor can never have any space. All three kids insisted on laying in his play gym when I put him under it!!











Me and the boys. Ellie likes to take pictures, this was one of her shots!





Again, an Ellie original.







It warmed up one day last week so I could take El outside while the boys were napping. This is the pile of snow in front of our neighbors house at the top of the cul-de-sac. The kids were sliding down the hill for hours!! One of the little neighbor girls had a hot choklit (her spelling) stand that afternoon as well. It was wonderful to get out and get some fresh air and do some socializing!!



















No comments: