Dance recital weekend is officially over. It was a lot of work - but so much fun!! The boys have had it!! I feel they have a lot of dance recital attending in their future! It should only get easier - right??? Ellie did great and had so much fun. She LOVES going on stage and can't wait until next year. I think the hair, make-up, costumes and stage lights are right up her alley. Can't wait until next year!! She will go from 2 dances to 4 or 5! Oh boy!! All lined up ready to go in. They couldn't be cuter!!!
Owen tried his hardest to be good, he would always sit still while Ellie was dancing!! He knew his sissy was up there. He was very sweet to her and told her 'good luck'!!
Owen the cheese ball, he now knows how to try to smile!! Poor Connor always misses these pics because he is sleeping and we don't want to wake him up!!
Me and my little clone, with make-up on she looks even more like me!!
Ellie and Ava ready to Rock-A-Hula!! Ellie won an award for 'shows most potential' - I am not sure she understood what the award meant!! I think she just felt important about going on stage again:)
Ava and Isabelle Johnson with Ellie.
Her tap song is 'Macnamara's Band' - the dance recital theme was dancing around the world. Ellie really enjoys tap - but what little girl doesn't like to put on clippity clop shoes?!
No comments:
Post a Comment