Saturday, January 23, 2010

Man Oh Man!!!

Owen and Connor watching all the action.
Ellie had a trial run of her dance competition today. She wasn't in full costume, but her hair and make-up were done. Here they are doing some 'stretching'.
(Ellie's back is to me in this pic, she is the one with the X leotard, I thought they all looked pretty cute with their fraggel rock hair dos!)
Here is her little group of seven. This will be her first year of doing actual 'competition' dancing. She is the second one in on the left.



I DID NOT choose the lipstick color!! It is all 'assigned' to the dancers so they are uniform. On stage it doesn't look so shocking!!!


Ellie and Ava. They are pretty cute all dolled up:)




The crew waiting patiently for the 'show' to begin.





Ava and Isabelle are sisters and our neighbors. They have fun riding to dance together!!
Notice the HUGE diamond studs and diamond choker she is wearing!! She LOVES those earrings. All the little girls on the competition teams wear them. I think that was her motivation for getting her ears pierced!!






Her dance song is 'Pink Shoelaces, a polka dot dress and Man oh Man'!







She couldn't wait to show Travis how she looked with her hair and make-up done. She is upstairs in the shower returning herself back to a normal 5 year old state as I type this!!








1 comment:

The Miller family said...

Look at Miss Ellie all dolled up!!!! She looks sooo grown up!!!!! Crazy!!! And Conner is looking like a little boy! Where does the time go??? We miss you and hope you are surviving another Iowa winter. It looks like you had fun on your beach va-ca. You look awesome by the way. I don't think my stomach ever looked that good...and it never will!!! haha. xoxox