
Ellie had a great 6th birthday. It started off with breakfast of her choice in my bed. She chose fruity pebbles (which are in the house because of Travis), key lime yogurt and chocolate milk!! She was in heaven.

Then she opened her gifts, mostly clothes and shoes.

We had to get the six finger pose, she is getting so big!!

An attempt at a good shot with her brothers. Owen is hard to photograph right now!!

Mommy and her big girl!! Just to think, six years ago I went to my OB appointment and had my little girl later that evening! What a change she has brought to our lives. I remember that day so clearly! We were so excited.

Mommy and two of her babies. Connor was napping.

We took El and three of her closest friends out to lunch. We felt bad leaving Owen behind, so he tagged along as well.

Opening gifts is always a hit!!

A birthday is never complete without being sung to at Hickory Park!! She enjoyed her scooperhero icecream!!

I then took the girls to have their nails painted. They thought this was pretty cool!! It was so cute to see the colors they all chose.

I let El get her toes painted as well.

The entire gang!! They are all so cute and sweet. Happy Birthday Ellie Grace!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment