
Ellie had her third dance recital this weekend. With the help of Travis, baby-sitter and grandparents, I was able to get her ready three days in a row in peace!!! She did a great job and is all excited for next year:) Here she is in the dressing room. This room is full of glitter, hairspray and red lipstick!!!

This little boy is a great dancer!! I think Ellie and Ava have a little crush on him. He is a great kid!!

Couldn't leave my little guys out. Here they are sporting their superman gear:) They are becoming good buddies and FINALLY play with each other! It is great.


My Mom, Ellie and I before her finaly performance.

All set and ready to go!!!!

Her 'Blueberry Pie' outfit. This is her acro performance. Her biggest feat was perfecting a running cartwheel - which was no easy task!!

Her tap performance was 'Baby's got her bluejeans on' - it was pretty cute.

Waiting backstage for her ballet dance. 'Pink Shoelaces' was her competition dance. They were pretty cute and had this number perfected by recital time!!!

Some of our neighborhood friends.

It took me a good hour to get her ready to go. She was a pretty good sport about it and would color, read or watch tv while I was doing her hair and make-up.

A few more neighborhood girls!!



It seems like yesterday that she was all nervous about her first recital. Now she can pop into all the positions quickly!! I remember when it was so hard for her to 'make her toes smile'!!
No comments:
Post a Comment