Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Preschool time for Owen!!

Owen had his first day of preschool today! I went along with him for his transition week. He did great and was so excited!! He wore his backpack around all morning!

Of course Connor had to have a backpack as well. He wasn't so happy about having to stay with a sitter while I took big brother to school!!

I'll miss you brother!! So sweet:)


The big guy, all ready to go!!


He will only go two days a week for 2 1/2 hours. Just enough time to have him learn how to sit and listen:)





I can do it all myslef Mom!!




His backpack looks so big on him!!








The little neighbor girls are in his class. I have no doubt they will take good care of Owen:)






The best pic I could get of us together. He was done cooperating for pictures by this point in the morning!!









He said his favorite part was playing playdough.








Playing with El's favorite part of preschool!! He and Ellie both really like playing with this pizza!!










Sitting patiently at the end of the hour (next to his buddy Laurel).











No comments: