Owen is a big boy going to 4-year old preschool at Gilbert every afternoon!! He rides the bus home with Ellie and feels VERY important about this! He loves school. It is a wonderful program and I know he will be more than ready for all day kindergarten next year!!
My two super heroes!! These are two little troublemakers, they are best buddies or yelling at each other at the top of their lungs!! For the most part, they get a long well and are good playmates.
Miss Ellie on picture day!! She is getting so grown up and now has an opinion about what she will wear, how her hair should look, type of backpack she needs, etc....
Baby Quinton coming home from the hospital!! He is thinking 'please Mom, don't take me to that crazy place'!! So far, all has gone very well. He fits right in with the rest of the crew and is very loved by everyone!!!
As you can see in the picture, Ellie and Connor are the most proud of little brother Quinton. Owen, not so sure about how this was going to work out for him. He has come around over the last three weeks and loves his little brother just as much as the other two!!
Cyclone family of 6!!! We were proud to cheer our cyclones on to a victory of the hawks!!!
1 comment:
Ok, where do I start? All of the kiddos are so cute and look like they just love little brother!!! You make having 4 look easy!!! And, even though you know how much I love the Cyclones, I do LOVE your family pic all in red and yellow. :) And Ellie's outfit for school pictures???? Oh my! So adorable. I am waiting for Isabelle to have an opinion on fashion! haha
Hope to see you soon my friend!
Post a Comment