Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall update

 Owen started soccer this year and LOVES IT!! He smiles the entire time he is on the field and has a good grasp of the game.  His team is fun to watch!! Ellie is also playing again this year and enjoys it as well.
 My three best guys.
 How on earth I captured a picture of all 4 of them looking at me (well Q isn't looking at me, but this is the best I could do solo with a 7 week old!!)  My little cyclone clan.
 Me and my sweet girl!!
 Little Quinn wants to smile so badly! He is close!!
 Nothing like a little bundle of pure sweetness!!
Travis took the three older kiddos and El's friend Ava up to his parents farm for a day of combining.  They all had a great time!! I enjoyed a day of shopping in Des Moines with Quinton - he was a perfect little shopper - better get use to it buddy:)

No comments: