Friday, August 17, 2012

End of Summer - Time for School!!

 Back to school night.  Hard to believe summer is over.  It is always so sad.  The time goes to quickly and I feel I have such little time with them anymore.
 My big 5 year old will start all day every day kindergarten this year! It
 How is my baby girl starting 3rd grade this year!! It just doesn't seem possible.  I feel like it was just yesterday I had her and the special care nursery nurse was calling my room asking for 'Ellie's Mom' to come feed her.  I will never forget that moment because it was the very first time I was called someone's Mom.
 A handful of trouble is what this picture is!! These three little guys bring us much joy, many smiles, lots of angst, and a loud, busy house!!
 Sweet little Quinn is turning one next week!! Where oh where did this year go?  He is full of smiles, trying to talk, army crawling everywhere, and the true 'baby' of the family.  Everyone gushes over him, gives him TONS of attention and he knows it!!
 He LOVES this toy!  I highly recommend it to anyone with a toddler.
 Dog and baby spending some time together.  They are at the same eye level right now, so they fight over crumbs on the ground, small toys, and hang together at the screen door.  Maddie is great with him and just sits there while he grabs at her and trys to eat her tail:)
 First day of school!!  These two have a love hate relationship.  I didn't realize brother and sister would be like this!! I thought they would pretty much ignore each other.  But Owen is a sweet little brother, he tends to complement his sister on her clothes, hair, soccer skills and dancing! El, not as sweet to him:)
 Me and my little heart-breaker.  This kid knows how to turn on the charm and has the ladies chasing him already!!
 Such a sweet moment, heading to the bus together.
 Mr. Stud muffin.
 End of summer fun at adventureland and an I-Cubs baseball game!!
 Brothers, these two are something together!! They are quite the pair.  Watch out world!!!

An afternoon at Reiman gardens.  Lots of fun checking out all the Lego sculptures!!

No comments: