Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

 A timely blizzard dumped about a foot of snow on Ames the week before Christmas! The kiddos had two snow days, giving them two more days of Christmas vacation.  Ellie was excited to miss school, Owen was bummed to miss the class party.  But, everyone had a wonderful time playing in the snow!! Except, Quinn.  He stood at the window, knocking, yelling and pointing at all the fun! Sorry buddy!!


 My handsome boys, ready for Christmas Eve church service.  Travis was working, so I loaded up the 4 kiddos and headed to church.  They were fabulous! We came home, had dinner, and baked Santa some fresh chocolate chip cookies.




 What little brother doesn't want to photo bomb?!  Here is sweet Ellie, posing nicely in front of the tree for me, and Owen takes a flying bomb in front of her!! It turned out pretty funny, but I will admit at the time I was slightly annoyed;)
 Taking Santa and his reindeer our special plate of goodies!!  I never want the Christmas magic to end!!

 And, Daddy made it home from work just in time to read to the kiddos and tuck them in! Phew!!
 Light up Sabers.  Something I never thought my house would posess!! They made the boys super happy!!
 The gifts gradually get less expensive in the next photos.  What in the world are we going to do when they all require such high maintenance presents?  One VERY spoiled 8 year old received her own iPad!!  She was thrilled and excited! We HAD prepared her that Santa would most likely not bring her and iPad.  What can I say, Daddy has a soft spot!!
 Then there is the nintendo 3DS, another very happy 5 year old!!
 Progresses on down to an angry birds starwars set!!
 And sweet baby Quinners happy with a tractor and puffy ride on dragon:)  Merry Christmas to all!!

No comments: