
This book is MORE than appropriate for our little 16 month old ball of energy. This kid is like his Dad and is in CONSTANT motion!! We love every minute of his energy, but I will admit, it is a lot of work at times!! He is trying to say new words every day and went from barely walking to running! He took a dive off the front steps yesterday and earned a nice bruise on his temple. This kid needs a helmet, his poor noggin takes a lot of knocks! His other nice little habit involves sticking things up his nose! I am NOT proud to admit this, but it has gotten a little funny. It is mostly food we are fishing out of his nares. Yesterday he earned himself a trip to visit Dad in the ER because he pushed a piece of meat loaf up so far I couldn't retrieve it on my own! It was pretty gross, but Travis got to test the old blow in the mouth technique on his own kid, thankfully it worked. He didn't learn his lesson because today I pulled a piece of cereal and cracker out! When do I need to be concerned this is a psych issue? :) He is so quick, you can't turn your back for one second!
This book is VERY appropriate for little Miss Ellie. She does things on her own time, her own way. If she has something set in her mind, there is no changing it!! I can't believe summer is nearing an end and all her fall activities will be starting soon. Ellie is also little Miss Drama as we have been hearing a lot of 'you never' and 'you always' lately with punishments. She has starting pulling the 'you don't love me' and 'you are nicer to Owen' lately as well. Oh my goodness some days I think she is 4 going on 16 with some of her expressions and attitude!! For the most part she is a very happy and social child. She loves to dance, sing, read and of course watch her Barbie movies. She has been into running lately and will make Travis time her as she runs down the sidewalk!
No comments:
Post a Comment