
Ellie and Isabelle had such a fun time playing with each other! They were good little buddies:)

Again, it is never easy to take a picture with multiple children! Sorry Isabelle, this was the best one I had!!

Owen and Ellie had fun seeing their friends Isabelle and Allie Miller - we are glad they are back in the states from their year in Germany! The last picture pretty much sums up Owen's state of mind by the end of the trip, sweet little Allie was trying to console her long lost love. Sorry Allie, but I think he is going to be a handful:)
1 comment:
SOOOO funny! As you can see, I am a bit behind on the blogging. It was so great to see you and I am happy to be able to phone you without it costing a thousand dollars. The ride back was painful, but at least the kids were okay and I didn't get picked up for speeding! haha! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment