Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ellie

Ellie spent a lot of time trying to find the perfect pumpkin for her, I guess this was it!!

We got to watch dance class last week ( she is in the back with the pigtails and hello kitty on her leotard). I was amazed at how much better she is this year. She is learning all her positions and two routines!! She LOVES tap and thinks she is pretty cool to not be one of the younger girls in the class. She is enjoying school and never ceases to amaze us with her memory. I guess Travis would say she is like her Mom who never forgets anything:) Soccer is over for the fall, their team made some great improvements over the 2 months. Ellie was finally starting to 'get' it by the end. Dance will last all year with a recital in May. She has been working on counting higher and higher and loves to write, draw and spell. She is very stubborn and will negotiate anything she can. I guess she might have a future as a lawyer, unlike her engineer brother!! Travis and I are doing well also. After 1 1/2 years of having his office in the cold, dark, unfinished basement - we ordered some furniture and relocated him to the mainlevel of the house. He is thrilled and we love having him by us all the time!! After much reorganizing, and a small issue with a hard drive burn out, we are back and running in the world of computers. I am doing fine, hard to believe I am already 28 weeks!! This kid is very high, I look like I have a basketball in my shirt!! The other two were low and a lot more posterior. I am sure it is only a matter of weeks before this kid drops and causes a lot more discomfort.

No comments: