
Sometimes I will put Owen in this chair to watch a Baby Einstein for a few minutes while I shower or need to get things done. The other day, I came out to find him cashed out in his chair - guess he was a little worn out!!

This might be the topper in the Owen Hair Chronicles file!! I don't know what happened to him during this nap, but it looked like a small animal slept in his hair!!! He has no clue why I am laughing at him or taking all these pictures, poor little guy!

Owen had a lot of fun running around the pumpkin patch. He launched a pumpkin and would try to sit on all of them, but they would roll away and he would land on the ground. We all got a great kick out of this, he wasn't so happy to end up on his buns!!

Trying to put on Daddy's big shoes!! Short stuff here remains in the bottom percentiles for his age. He went in for his 18 month check last week. He isn't even 23 pounds yet!! Those chubby cheeks are very deceiving!! He had to get 4 shots as well. He is very into trains, cars, and animals. He is trying to talk more and more every day!! Today I asked him 'Owen, where's the baby' and he lifted up his little shirt and looked at his tummy!! Guess he is picking up more than I thought. We are working on the words 'gentle' and 'shhhh, something is sleeping'. He is very sensitive and continues to be pretty dramatic. He loves a good cuddle, has good fine motor skills, and seems to be a little more coordinated than his sister was at this age!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment