Saturday, February 14, 2009

More Valentine photos

I wrapped Owen's little Fur-Real bear in a blanket for him and he carried him around for at least an hour. He will make a great Daddy someday!! Typical guy, holding the baby and the remote!! He looks like he actually knows what he is doing:)

Ellie had a Fancy Nancy party to attend down the street. This was right up her alley!! She had so much fun getting all dressed up and was SO excited to go!! It was pretty cute to watch her and another little neighbor girl strut down the cul-de-sac to the party together.


I said 'give me some sass' and this is what I got from both kiddos!! I didn't realize what Owen was doing until after I took the photo and was looking at them!! He is quite the character.








She had a lot of fun doing her own make-up. She wanted me to hold down her eyelid for her so she could apply the eyeshadow!!






El and her little baby, he is gazing at the ceiling fan shadow ready to smile at it!! Those ceiling fans and lights are the best ever when you are 6 weeks old!!






1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cute pictures! Love the one with Owen and the remote. Totally looks like a dad!!! How are you guys doing?!? Spring can not get here soon enough for this house!!!!!!