Friday, March 13, 2009

Ellie


For the most part, Ellie has given up an afternoon rest. But there are some days it just feels so good to take a little snooze!! I wish I was snuggled up on the couch with her. While the boys are (hopefully) napping, we like to read, color, work on letters, watch movies and do other things together. It is a nice little time for Ellie and I to have!!

I can't believe Ellie will be 5 next week!! She is so excited about this. We go to kindergarten round-up next month!! She is definitely my little girl. She loves to play house, little pony, barbies, color and wear jewelry!!

She is most definitely the princess of the house. She has a bit of a temper and you never know when it is going to flair!! Daddy broke down and decided Ellie and Mom were right and we needed to take another trip to visit the princesses in Disney World!! YEAH!! We are all headed there in May for a week - I wish we were leaving tomorrow - a little sunshine would be great right now!!

Ellie is having a ballerina birthday party next week. My Mom was nice enough to make tutu's for each little girl. Ellie and I have been snazzing them up together!! She is modeling one for my Mom in this photo.

No comments: