Monday, March 16, 2009

Ballerina Birthday Party!!


The big ballerina party was held this weekend. All her friends were WAY to cute!! They watched Barbie and the 12 dancing princesses to settle things down at the end.

A game of charades is always good for a laugh!!

Of course there was A LOT of dancing going on!!

I showed them how to do a kick line!!

I kept it simple this year with a cupcake tower!!

My Mom and I made these matching Tu Tu's for the girls!! She did all the hard work, I just sewed on the ribbons and rosebuds.

Ellie and her pal Ava are in the same dance class.

This was Owen's only appearance for the party, he missed out on all the action!! He was one tired little dude and slept through the WHOLE party!! Lucky for us, sad for him!!

Ellie standing in first position in front of her party table.

Anxiously awaiting all her guests to arrive!!

2 comments:

The Ludwig's said...

How adorable are all the girls in their tutu's! Looks like everyone had a great time! Happy Birthday El!

Travis said...

Corinne-you are so crafty, I love those little tutus! I bet the girls loved them. Hope all of you are doing well and tell Ellie Happy b-day! :)

Nicole