Friday, April 10, 2009

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY OWEN!!!

For lunch we took him to Hickory Park, he loved his ice cream and candle and giggled while they sang to him!! Notice he has his monster truck in hand!!
Mommy and her big 2 year old!! We will see how 'big' he is next week at the doctor. He still fits in all his clothes from the beginning of the winter - poor little guy - I know his little brother is going to be way bigger than him some day!

Owen is 2 today!! He opened one of his small presents first thing this morning, he was pretty happy with his superman monster truck!!
I I put a candle in his favorite breakfast (mini pancakes) and Ellie and I sang to him. He thought he was pretty special and was even able to blow the candle out!!




He got a new big boy hair-cut a few days ago, we think he looks pretty cute!!




1 comment:

The Ludwig's said...

Happy Birthday Owen! You are such a cute guy and I love your new haircut!!