Sunday, July 12, 2009

Only a few photos

Here is me and my friend running the midnight madness 5K together. I had run another 5K in June, so all I wanted to do was beat my previous time - which we did! We averaged 7:59 minute miles and came in 6th and 7th for our age division. It was a fun run, and is the first Iowa Games event to be held in Ames for the year. I am going to try to work up to a 10K for the end of August.

Travis was brave and brought the kiddos down to watch me run - here they are waiting for Mommy to come!! There were around 1600 runners!!! It was crazy downtown, but fun to see the mass of humanity.

I had lost my camera so I am way overdue on photos. Here is one of El with her baby Connor. He is getting so big. He is a social little guy, usually pretty smiley and laughs easily. He is a little irritable when hungry and has no patience when I am trying to mix his cereal!!

Snuggly in their jammies!!




Connor is sitting unassisted these days - and loving it!! He just wants to be able to move and keep up with sister and brother!! He is a little on the small side, he only weighed 14'11" at his six month check. So, we are working on fattening this little guy up!! His hair is staying, and lightening up a lot!! It is finally starting to grow in underneath as well, it was looking a little thin in the back.




1 comment:

Travis said...

Hey, good job with the race!!! I need to start running again, it would do me a lot of good getting rid of this post pregnancy body! Adorable pics of the kiddos too!

Nicole