Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I can hardly believe July is approaching so quickly. We just wish we were seeing a little bit more 'summer' weather. Ellie is on swimteam this year and is quicly learning how to swim. Her first meet was last week, she was absolutely terrified to get up on the diving block. The coaches are in the water and help them swim the 10 meters. She did it, and had fun going to get her ribbon.

She is the tiny one standing behind the diving block in the pink goggles.
We haven't let the rain get us down!! One afternoon I was so sick of being inside, so I bundled the kids in their rain gear and out we went. Little Owen had a great time mowing the driveway in his Cars boots!!


Ellie and a couple of her best friends at Reiman Gardens.


Owen in front of one of the many dinos at Reiman Gardens this summer.





Connor is getting so big!! He loves his toes, trying to sit and stand, eating cereal and food, his siblings, his thumb and his bed!! He does not like the heat, not being in his bed when he is tired and his stomach! He will instantly roll over if I put him on his stomach and tries to stand when I sit him down. He has a bit of a temper and cries if his bowl of cereal is out before he is full!! He is our first kiddo to actually gobble up rice cereal! YEAH!!!





2 comments:

The Miller family said...

They are getting so big!!!! Miss you guys! Ellie looks so tiny next to those other girls at the swimming meet. Hope all is well..I am sure time is flying by for you. It seems like it is here. Kids are getting so big...well actually Isabelle is, Allie is still tiny...just a big attitude! ha!

The Ludwig's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.