So, we found his twin in a Japan store in Epcot!! Doesn't this resemble him?? We thought it was too funny!!
Even Connor was in love with Cinderella!!
He was content to lay in the stroller - however, this was hard to do all the time because Ellie is still to little to walk everywhere!! So, Connor ended up in the Bjorn a lot - he would do OK, but he prefers to just lay back and suck his thumb to go to sleep.
We would have loved to know what he was thinking, he just seemed to be like - OK what the heck are my parents making me do now??
He and Grant looked too cute for words in their character shirts!! Grant is almost exactly one month older than Connor. They are destined to be best friends some day!!
He did sport his swim wear one day, but the water was so cold - I didn't make him swim!!
OK - this picture is SO SAD!! We got caught in a horrible rainshower our very first day at the park. I had him in the Bjorn under my poncho and he still got soaking wet!! I felt so bad for the little guy - at least it wasn't cold!! As soon as we ran to the bus stop I took him out and laid him down, he was so tired by this point that he just put his thumb in and went to sleep - poor little guy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment