Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Disney World from Ellie's Perspective!!

I took a CRAZY amount of pictures on our week long Disney trip. I thought I would do a posting from each child's perspective!! This is El at the end of the trip. We did a great job of wearing all the kids down:)

Surprisingly, one of her favorite rides was the test track at Epcot. She loved the fast lap the car does at the end of the ride. Travis and I both had the pleasure of riding with her thanks to Disney's great child swap passes!!


Another hit ride with her was Thunder Mountain Railroad rollercoaster. She rode this at least 5 times if not more!!
We did manage to get some pool time in between rainshowers. She LOVED the water slide and could even navigate it herself. This was a great thing - now I am not so worried about starting her in swim team next week!!



Where else do little girls get to eat large lollipops in their jammies??





Of course the princesses were a hit with her again. She loved this Cinderella dinner. Prince Charming and the step sisters were there as well. It was hilarious!!





She and Ava could have played in the water for hours!!






I did manage to get her on Splash Mountain once. She wouldn't go again with Travis - I don't blame her, the 50 foot drop is quite daunting!! That is me waving in the log, she is sitting down next to me!!






She was able to partake in the poolside activities at the resort. The Hula Hooping contest was something!!









Again, we had lunch with the princesses. Ariel is always a hit with the little girls. Notice Owen is more worried about eating!!









Aurora is one of her favorites!!









She rode on Dad's shoulder's quite a bit!!












No comments: