Oh Corinne the pictures are great! I love Owen and Connor's matching outfits! :) I also thoroughly HATE you for being able to wear "normal" clothes when you were leaving the hospital. Not fair!
Congratulations! He is such a doll and he looks like he will be very well loved by his sister and brother! I will give you a call this week. We are so happy for you!
3 comments:
Congrats! Hope you are all settling in at home. Love the picture of Owen kissing Connor, so sweet!
I'll e-mail you and see when a good time would be to bring a meal over in the next week or so.
Have fun with the new little guy!
Kristyn
Oh Corinne the pictures are great! I love Owen and Connor's matching outfits! :) I also thoroughly HATE you for being able to wear "normal" clothes when you were leaving the hospital. Not fair!
Keep the pictures coming! (in your free time!)
Emily
Congratulations! He is such a doll and he looks like he will be very well loved by his sister and brother! I will give you a call this week. We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment