After three frustrating and exhausting photo attemps, I think we ended up with a pretty satisfactory Christmas card photo!! I usually try to have this done professionally, but since I am planning to take all three kiddos in when this baby pops out, I wasn't going to go twice!! The actual photo is not posted, but here is a small glimpse into the work that goes into photographing a 4 and 1 1/2 year old!! In this one, Owen is so tired of trying to be good.Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Some attempts at a Christmas Photo!!!
After three frustrating and exhausting photo attemps, I think we ended up with a pretty satisfactory Christmas card photo!! I usually try to have this done professionally, but since I am planning to take all three kiddos in when this baby pops out, I wasn't going to go twice!! The actual photo is not posted, but here is a small glimpse into the work that goes into photographing a 4 and 1 1/2 year old!! In this one, Owen is so tired of trying to be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Corinne and Travis!! So great to see your blog. These pictures are adorable. Isn't it crazy what you go through to get a good picture. Congratulations on #3!!!
Abby Shontz
Such cute pics! I think when I take pics of Olivia I get one good for every 20 shots. She will move, make a weird face, get mad....you know how it goes. Corinne, hope the little bun is cooking up quite nicely, not much longer right? Tell Travis hi and hope you all have a good holiday-
Nicole:)
Cute pictures Corinne! It looks to me like you were having a pretty good photo session, but I know how absolutely frustrating it can be. I sometimes scare myself with how crazy I get trying to get the kids to hold still and pose for pictures :)! Just wait until you have 3!!!!!!
Post a Comment