Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More holiday photos

Ellie had her class Christmas party/program this morning. She had a lot of fun and Owen was actually VERY well behaved at the event!! He clapped after every song and had fun watching his sister partake in her school activities.
Ellie was an angel in her class play. Last year she was Mary, so she informed me this year she wanted to do something different!!

Ellie made BIG strides with Santa this year. She actually very willingly sat on his lap. I guess this was enough for her because I asked her if she wanted to go the mall and see him and she said 'why do I need to go again'. Then she realized she forgot to tell him she wanted a Barbie car but decided she could just wait and get it for her birthday. I told her we could write him a letter and let him know we forgot about the car. Owen stayed about a foot away from Santa, but was happy to receive a candy cane and Ellie told Santa Owen wanted choo choos.


All ready for her school party.



This was the help I got from Owen while wrapping some presents. The kids had fun with the tube until Owen slobbered on it, then Ellie decided the tube was gross.





Again, Owen was a lot of help with wrapping!! He had fun and I am pretty much done wrapping, so the destroyed paper wasn't a big deal. Ellie and I were chasing him while he ran with the roll of paper, we obviously lost because he managed to get all the paper off the roll before we could catch him!!





No comments: