Saturday, August 8, 2009

The end of the summer is nearing:(

My three sweet babies. I can't believe how much they have each grown over the summer. Ellie starts kindergarten in less than two weeks!! It is bittersweet. I know she is SO ready and SO excited, but I don't want to give her up yet!!! I am looking forward to focusing some time on the boys and doing things with them. I plan to volunteer in El's classroom at least a few times a month, and we will have to do some special things on the weekend and after school!!
My sister and her husband went to Vegas and bought the boys some M&M t-shirts. We had the pleasure of watching my nephew for a few days! He fit right in with the crew and they all had a wonderful time playing together.


Connor's eyes are the same bright blue color as this t-shirt!!

Owen loves his John Deere hat from Grandpa!!









No comments: