Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kindergarten here she comes!!!

Last night we all headed up to the elementary school for Ellie's open house. She was able to meet her teacher, drop off her school supplies and see her classroom. She told me she was no longer nervous about school because she now knows there is a bathroom there!! Owen loved discovering things in her classroom and Ellie spotted some seashells she is especially excited about playting with. The big day is tomorrow (Thursday). I know she will do just wonderful, we will see how I do!! The boys will keep me busy enough to keep my mind off her being gone.





















1 comment:

The Ludwig's said...

We wish Miss El the best of luck on her first day of school!! It seems like yesterday I was babysitting her!! Time sure does fly by! By the way, I love her teacher's name! :) The kids look adorable as always!