skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Haircut
After weeks of Travis trying to convince me poor little Connor needed a haircut, I broke down and took him in. I was a little skeptical about what he would look like, but I am SO GLAD Travis and my hairdresser convinced me it needed to be done!! Someday, Connor will look back at pictures and ask 'why didn't you cut my hair sooner??'. It was a little hard to part with all that hard grown hair, but he looks like such a big boy now!! I think he is the youngest client Leedz Salon in Ames has!! I told my hairdresser she should have taken before and after photos for an advertisement. It was a challanging set of hair to deal with. Now people won't laugh at the poor little guy anymore. The comb over is oficially gone!!!
3 comments:
Oh my!! He looks so adorable!! Harrison is needing a haircut, however Brian thinks he should sport the long look. :) Cute Connor!!!
Awww, he looks so cute! He does look big boy now, but his haircut is really cute! I always have a hard time with those first big boy hair cuts too. It just changes their looks so much. Can you believe Jacob and Ellie start kindergarten soon?!?!? Wednesday for us. It is going to be a hard day for me :)! Hope all is well with you guys!
He looks like such a big boy!!!! So handsome! :) I hope that you are all doing well in Cyclone land. I miss you all!!! Hope to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment