Monday, February 15, 2010

A little bit of everything!!

The kiddos with their Valentine gifts from DoDo. Owen is way too into his car to look at me.

Connor had fun in the box for quite awile. Maybe I should keep it around to contain him for a little bit:)
All three kiddso actually looking at me at once - a TRUE miracle.


Connor has the biggest grin right now!! He had just taken a bath, so his hair is nice and slicked. He is working on two molars and an 'I' tooth right now - a pure joy!!




Yes, Connor is eathing the food he threw on the floor. He seems to really enjoy this pasttime. He throws it, and is then so excited to crawl around and pick it up. He is naked because he had made such a mess of himself while eating. I know, pretty classy around here, but by the 3rd kid, who really cares anymore?!



Owen intently studying his new car from Papa and Dodo.





Being a big boy, hasn't really gotten the whole 'smile' thing down yet.






And, this is what he usually does for me when I tell him to smile - I know, pretty cheesey.







The kiddos were so excited to open their Valentine package from PaPa and DoDo. Ellie loved her little fluffy kitten. Yes, she still has make-up on from her dance competition. That lipstick stays on forever and ever!!!








She finally performed on the big stage this weekend. Her little group did so great. The biggest accomplishment was going on the stage without markings. They all stood where they were suppose to and didn't miss a beat!! It was pretty cute. They received a 'gold' rating and won first place for their age catergory. She is now hooked and asked when she would be dancing on stage again! Lucky for her, the next competition is in two weeks at Adventureland.

All done up and in the costume!!











Waiting anxiously to go. She was a little nervous about dancing on the big stage. I probably shouldn't have told her ahead of time it was the same stage we went to watch the Nutcracker Ballet on!! That made her a little anxious. She was bouncing off the walls until it was time to perform. At least we have the first one done and she now knows what to expect.










She is looking so grown up!! I can't belive she will be 6 next month! She was all ready to go on a little playdate and out for donuts with some friends here. She had her purse, and begged me to buy her this shirt and scarf when we were shopping the other day.












Her class celebrated their 100th day of school (finally!!) it took a little bit longer than usual with all the snow days. Look how crazy her class is, I can't imagine being a Kindergarten teacher. They are nuts!! (she is in the front, bottom, left)















They each had to bring in a collection of 100 objects. She chose 100 suckers, go figure - this child could eat candy until her teeth fell out!!













No comments: