Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Winter Fun

Every Monday morning, Owen and I go to tumblebugs. It is 45 minutes of fun for him!! A lot of our friends are in the class, so it is a great social time for me as well. I started leaving Connor behind because once he was mobile, it was a lot of work to deal with both boys. This is Owen sitting and waiting his turn, which is very hard for him!! But, he has made some progress and I am hoping it will help prepare him for prechool.
His very favorite is the trampoline. It is so fun to watch him jump with such joy!!

It is held at a local gymnastics studio. He does an obstacle course, the balance beam, bars, trampoline, the vault and lots of other fun stuff!! He loves it and burns some energy!!








We had a moment where it was actually slightly warm enough to take the kiddos sledding. It has been so cold, we can't even enjoy all the snow. One of the local golf courses opens the driving range up for sledding. The kids love to ride down the hill like this, I think Travis looks like Frosty the Snowman when he does this!! Seriously, within a few hours, the wind had picked up and the temperature dropped 10 degrees.




Even little Connor took a few rides down the hill.



All smiles!!






Owen was too busy eating a snow snack to take a picture!! Can you see the piles of snow? There isn't anywhere to scoop it anymore. We will all be drowning this spring when it melts!!







Connor LOVED to be pulled around on the sled!!









1 comment:

Huebsch Family said...

YOUR KIDS ARE SO DARN CUTE! CONNOR LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE ELLIE. I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU GUYS. SO WISHING FOR AN EARLY SPRING HERE.
JILL