
A self-taken portrait of El and I before we headed to Adventureland in DSM for her 2nd dance competition. She did great and didn't seem as nervous about this one.

Ellie had some neighbor girls over for dinner and a movie the other night. I love how Owen crashed the photo in his polar bear jammies, I am sure they all thought he was so cool!! But he loves to be around the girls and will do anything to be a part of their fun. They are all good sports about him and let him watch the movie and play. Ellie is wearing gymnastics gear, because why wouldn't you? They were just starting up a tumbling/dance party when I took this pic.

I couldn't resist snapping a photo of some naked bun buns! After his bath, I turned for one second and he grabbed his push toy. It was pretty cute.

Connor has invaded our tupperware drawer, it is in a constant state of disarray now!!

I was NOT going to miss Connor's first steps while we are in Mexico next week:) So Travis and I have really been pushing the little guy to walk. He finally figured out how to use his push toys and loves it, and then he did take a few steps on his own. So, now I can comfortably leave the country (again) without feeling guilty.
No comments:
Post a Comment