Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to one of the best Daddy's around!! We all love you very much! Six years ago, you celebrated your first Father's Day - where has the time gone? Here is Ellie with your very first Father's Day card.

Daddy and Ellie on Trav's first Father's Day.

'05

'06. I remember this one because Ellie was being a little stinker about letting me take her picture. We have several movies of her I tried to take saying 'happy father's day' - it is pretty cute. Trav was in residency and hadn't been home for a few days! Her shirt says I 'heart' Daddy.



'07. Along came Owen. He and Daddy are best buds!! Well, they didn't start out that way!! Travis and Owen had a rough first year. Owen really didn't appreciate being left with Daddy!!!





Here is how Owen spent a good portion of his first year! He was our fussiest baby. But, he has turned into a pretty mellow little guy with the biggest heart!




This was right before we moved from Indy to Iowa. It was a rough few months!! Travis wasn't done with residency, we were moving with a six week old and a three year old, and we had to be apart for a month!! We were at our good friend's Brian and Emily's wedding rehearsal in this picture.







'08. Some cute little smiles:)







'08. One of my favorite pics of Trav with the kiddos. I was prego with Connor at this point!!








Then came Connor at the very end of '08. Sadly, this was the only picture I could find of Travis with one of the kiddos in the hospital!









Connor and Daddy. Connor adores his Daddy. Connor really just adores anyone who will give him attention:)









Daddy and his three little snuggle bugs. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of them today because Travis is on nights all weekend and we only saw him for a few hours this evening. I will be sure to get a good pic this week of all of them together. Happy Father's Day!!!












No comments: