
So Owen FINALLY pooped on the potty!! It was a miraculous event in the Mattson house. We have struggled and struggled with this kid to potty train. I promised him a popsicle party when he pooped. So never fail, at 8 am today, we called the neighbor girls to join us for a popsicle!! That made 4 happy children! Thankfully, it was warm enough to enjoy popsicles.

Miss Ellie is almost a 1st grader!! We can hardly believe it!! She has 5 more days of kindergarten to go. I am SO READY to have her home for the summer and she is SO READY to be home again!!

The boys enjoy eating their lunch outside. I enjoy it also because I don't have a floor to clean up!! We have had such great weather this spring. I can hardly keep them in the house!!

Cool Con-man in his shades. He loves these things and gets all disgruntled when they come off.
No comments:
Post a Comment